Clear Fit Master Patch
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch is an ultra-thin hydrocolloid patch that feels like a hydrogel and adheres to skin very well. They create a moist environment and promote wound healing. It extracts impurities and creates a protective barrier that shields blemishes from bacteria and viruses, prevents them from growing and spreading.
What it is: Adheres to the skin naturally, perfect for daytime use since it's even more unnoticeable under makeup.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
Hydrocolloid material (SomadermSpot - S)
Hydrocolloid material effectively extracts impurities and creates a moist environment, which makes the healing process faster.
Protecting the problematic areas
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch acts as a barrier against bacteria and preventing secondary infection.
Matt, gradient, ultra-thin
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch is an ultra-thin acne patch in a gradient form with matt finish, and it is barely noticeable when applied on the skin.
You could go out with the patch on during the daytime, and it would seem natural. It is even more invisible once makeup is applied on top.
Fast and intensive treatment
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch reduces inflammation by absorbing exudate of breakouts while protecting the breakouts from secondary infection. The zit size will shrink remarkably without leaving scars after a few hours.
Unlike the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch - that are meant to be used overnight - the Clear Fit Master Patches are specially developed to be used during the day under makeup.
Use these patches to protect your skin against dirt, and to make it harder to pick at the spots, preventing scars from forming.
HOW TO USE
- Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat.
- Don't apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin.
- Separate the patch from the film and attach it to the completely dry affected area.
Replace when the patch swells white due to exudate preservation.
Watch here on how to use the COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch.
Full list of ingredients:
Polyurethane Film, Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne, whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts
|Volume:||18 patches in 1 size|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.