Acne Pimple Master Patch
Quick and intensive acne healing overnight! This spot patch is able to breakdown skin debris from blackheads and absorb dirt&grime from whiteheads overnight. It even helps flatten and heal cystic acne faster!
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a uniquely developed hydrocolloid material that effectively extracts impurities, reducing redness and creates moist environment, which makes the healing process faster. The spot patch acts as a barrier against bacteria to prevent a secondary infection, protects wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains humidity of skin to prevent further breakouts.
This masters in healing acne, adheres to the skin strongly that it'll stay on even through showering and washing!
The spot patch comes with three differently sized patches in a pack so you can choose which the suitable size to cover your bases. It is packed in a resealable pouch and sterilised double packaging to keep it sanitary.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and is cruelty-free. Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol and animal ingredients (Vegan).
HOW TO USE
- Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat.
- Don't apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin.
- Choose a patch sized to do the job and stick it on the zits you want to zap. Now go to bed!
- Remove in the morning and you will find that it may have turned white as it absorbs the blemish.
A.D.F. Hydrocolloid DressingFull list of ingredients:
Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne, whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts
|Volume:||24 patches in three sizes: 7mm (10ea), 10mm (5ea), 12mm (9ea)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.