The bells are ringing and the yuletide cheer is quickly spreading. Are you ready for the most wonderful time of the year? Pop open the champagne, light up the Christmas tree, and get ready to rock the night away.
With the sparkling decorations and brightly colored gifts come many get-togethers. Whether you're preparing to meet friends, family or your co-workers, the holiday season is the best time to bring out the sparkles and colours from your closet and makeup bags. If you're looking for glam inspirations for your next party or meet-up, our partners-in-beauty have a couple of perfect ideas for you!
Easy Christmas Glam by Marilyn Cini
I wanted to create a look that everyone can do; those of you who are used to applying makeup and for those whom makeup is not part of their daily routine. But this Easy Christmas Glam I tried to create, I am sure everyone can have a go at. Glitter makes a look feel so glam instantly!
How to get the look: Watch the video here! 👈
Here’s what Marilyn used:
A'pieu Cosmetics Full Shot Hidden Contour in 02 Medium Toast
- BBIA Last Blush in 04 Coral Blossom
- COSRX The Niacinamide 15 Serum
- Holika Holika Puri Pore No Sebum Powder
- Javin De Seoul Wink Foundation Pact SPF 50+/PA+++
- Missha Cover Maestro Stick Concealer
- Missha Pro-Touch Powder Pact
- A'pieu Cosmetics Full Shot Routine Eye Palette in 02 Sulky Bunny
- BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyebrow Pencil in S3 Cocoa Brown
- BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner in 06 Choco Mousse
- BBIA Last Auto Gel Eye Liner Slim in S1 Noir S
- Mizon Collagen Curling Fix Mascara
- Mizon Visualistic Shadow in Personal Champagne
- BBIA Last Velvet Lip Tint [V.4 Flower Series] in 19 More Dazzling
- Mizon Collagen Aqua Volume Lip Essence SPF
Marilyn’s K-Beauty Faves and Raves
Although this is not really a contour palette in my opinion as the colours are a bit warm, I used it as a bronzer and what I love is that you can create a transition in your bronzer, from light to dark. This makes the bronzer more natural looking.
Such a lovely colour and applies beautifully.
I've been using this palette and it's my go-to. It is small to fit in my makeup bag and the colours are so versatile they can go with any look.
Loved this colour. It smells amazing too and glides on beautifully on the lips.
Marilyn’s K-Beauty Top 3
Javin De Seoul Wink Foundation Pact SPF 50+/PA+++
Didn't think I would love a cushion foundation as much as I love this one! You can leave it light coverage or you can build it up more. It comes with a sponge which helps build coverage more, but it is also good with a brush! And it doesn't feel cakey at all!
BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner in 06 Choco Mousse and S1 Noir S
Amazing! Super long lasting and the slim ones are perfect for tightlining and to create a wing!
Mizon Visualistic Shadow in Personal Champagne
WOW! Such a stunning colour! The glitter in real life is super gorgeous, pinks and goldens! Such an easy way to add a pop of shimmer without being extra during this festive season!
What stays in the makeup bag after the holidays
I am between the foundation and my last auto eyeliner. They were already in my makeup before holiday season. But if I had to chose one, I'd go for the foundation–the sponge it comes with it is super handy and easy for touch ups!
Neutral Golden Glam by Grecia Falzon
Glamming up for the holidays has standard expectations to the golden and sparkly at least in my opinion, normally my makeup is very similar when going out for an occasion, but I tend to either go more on pinks, or else on dark black or purple smokey eyes. I am very adventurous with my makeup looks so I tend to stray away from the normal neutrals and go for more vibrant colours. However, I do not feel like these colours fit in with the holiday season, so I go for golds or browns and red lips more than anything else.
How to get the look
Here's what Grecia used:
- BBIA Last Blush in 06 Rose Blossom
- Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer (03)
- Dior Forever Undercover 24h Full coverage foundation
- Kiko Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour
- Makeup Forever Shine Control Step 1 Primer
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey Light 3
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium 885
- Wycon Bronzing Powder 100 Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
- BBIA Last Auto Eyebrow Pencil Slim in S1 Charcoal
- BBIA Never Die in 01 Matte Black
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
- Essence Long-lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever
- Kiko Eyeliner 01
- Maybelline Sky High Lash Sensation in Cosmic Black
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Essence Soft Contouring Lip Liner in 03 Deeply Intoxicated
- Makeup Forever Light Velvet Air Shine-Control Refreshing Spray
- Peripera Ink Velvet in 23 Nutty Nude
Grecia's K-Beauty Faves and Raves
BBIA Never Die in 01 Matte Black
It is so flawless and precise not to mention long lasting, so you can do it easily and put your mind to rest when you have it on.
BBIA Last Blush in 06 Rose Blossom
A little goes a long way with this blush as it highly pigmented, and the colour is exactly the one you see in the container. It does alter on your skin and for me it gives me the perfect rose cheeks that I'm always after.
BBIA Last Auto Eyebrow Pencil Slim in S1 Charcoal
This is the perfect shade for me to have smoked out/soft brows.
Peripera Ink Velvet in 23 Nutty Nude
A matte, long-lasting dark nude lip that has entered my kit and won't be leaving any time soon!
What stays in the makeup bag after the holidays
As a makeup artist, keeping just one product is close to impossible, but I can narrow it down to some staples:
- BBIA Never Die Eyeliner on its own can create an elaborate look, and I feel like nothing shapes the eye as much as it does.
- Blusher – I mean it's what gives our face some life back into it.
- Concealer – I just need it, Mondays can be hard!
- Lip balm – I never go anywhere without it.
There you have it–simple yet fun and stunning looks that you can try. And as our gift to you this joyous season, use code MYGLAMLOOK to enjoy 10% OFF on our entire makeup collection. Happy holidays and happy shopping from all of us at Peaches&Creme!