Collagen Aqua Volume Lip Essence
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mizon Collagenic Aqua Volume Lip Essence SPF10 It hydrates the cracked dry lips while naturally restoring the lost collagen to make them smoother in appearance and give full lips. The rich essence-like texture allows you to slide easily to be absorbed quickly for immediate hydration. Vegetable oil forms a protective film on the lips to maintain moisture, and plant ingredients protect sensitive skin. Keeps lips hydrated all day long.
This serum heals broken and chapped lips, and gives a little volume. It protects the lips from the sun with its SPF10 filter.
Suitable for use in both summer and winter. Can be applied before lipstick or after lipstick which creates a transparent shiny coating while providing moisture and hydration to the lips.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a little serum to lips with massaging movements. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Mineral Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadow foam) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifrea (Coconut) Oil, Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheranol, Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Fragrance
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dry lips, cracked/chapped lips|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.