Yuja Niacin Brightening Toner
Daily skin care with the power of citrus!
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Toner is a brightening toner that contains 90% Yuzu extracts filled with Vitamin C to nourish and moisturise skin, 5% Niacinamide brightens age spots, corrects uneven skin tone and eliminates traces of post-acne, as well as prevents moisture loss and increases skin elasticity, together, they will brighten your skin and even out skin tone to give it a healthy glow. It revitalises skin with 12 kinds of vitamins.
Contains naturally derived ingredients, free of 20 harmful ingredients and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with the toner or use fingertips.
- Gently wipe over your skin.
- Gently pat your face to ensure absorption.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide and Yuja Extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hexylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Propanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maackia Fauriei Stem Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Maltodextrin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Bht, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, freckles, blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, anti-aging, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.