Wonder Balm 200ml
The LADOR Wonder Balm is an intensively nourishing balm with Hydrolyzed Silk and 20 different amino acids, which makes the hair very soft and healthy looking.
Thanks to its intense formula, which includes aloe vera, the Wonder Balm provides long-lasting moisture and reduces frizz. In addition, it protects against hair damage such as split ends and harmful external environmental influences or chemical treatments due to its high-quality ingredients, such as Ceramide. Moreover, Macadamia Oil nourishes the hair, especially the tips. The balm is also suitable for curly hair and softens the curls.
Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is a long-chain fatty alcohol that differs from normal, harmful alcohol. In contrast to denat. alcohol, for example, this fatty alcohol even helps to hydrate and smooth the hair.
Watch here to learn more about La'dor Wonder Balm.
Free of Animal Products, Parabens, Sulfates.
HOW TO USE
- Use (1-2 times a week).
- Normal care: After shampooing, apply an adequate amount of the Wonder Balm to the towel-dried hair and leave it on for 50 seconds. Finally, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Intensive care: Apply the Wonder Balm generously to the towel-dried hair and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Finally, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and then dry the hair as usual.
Leave-in treatment: Before using a hair dryer, straightening iron or similar, apply a small amount of the balm as a kind of heat protection.
The Wonder Balm can be used alone or in combination with the Wonder Tear as a special all-round care. If it is used together with the Wonder Tear, the following order is recommended: 1) Wonder Balm 2) Wonder Tear
Watch here on how to use this La'dor Wonder Balm.
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium, Chloride, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phytantriol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline, Glutamic acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine
|Recommended for/Hair care properties:||
Damaged, dry hair
Anti-Frizz, Heat Protection, Moisture, Shine
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.