Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
A lightweight cream fortified with 75% Vitamin Tree Water to help to brighten and clarifying the skin while Vitamin E provides soothing and moisturization. It absorbs and rejuvenates the skin without stickiness to create natural healthy glow. It is recommended to use with Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum to maximize the results.
It contains 75% Vitamin Tree Water that hydrates and absorbs fast into the skin for a healthy glow, and natural Vitamin E that rejuvenates the skin and helps prevent the appearance of aging and loss of elasticity.
Ethanol-free. Artificial-coloring-free. Artificial-fragrance-free. Cruelty-Free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount of the cream at the last step of your skincare.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree) Water
Full list of ingredients:
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Allantoin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Blemishes, pigmentation skin that lost of elasticity, anti-aging|
|pH:||6.0 ± 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.