Vita C Plus Spot Correcting Concentrate Ampoule
MISSHA Vita C with pure vitamin C for a clear, radiant complexion!
Age spots? Dark acne scars? Sagging skin and a tired, pale complexion?
Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting Concentrate Ampoule is a moisturizing ampoule that fades blemish scars and refines skin texture. Formulated with 99% pure Vitamin C to deliver intense nourishment to fatigued skin. It has vitamin C liposome formula with adenosine and niacinamide that ensures a radiant complexion free of dark spots, improves skin elasticity and the skin's own cell renewal for firm skin, while collagen, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid are the all-rounders when it comes to smoothing wrinkles and moisture and ensure smooth, moisture-saturated skin.
This is the perfect ampoule for improving the appearance of fine lines and brightening the skin. It’s also safe to use for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toner.
- Shake well to freshly mix the vitamin C into the ampoule.
- Apply one or two pumps over the problem areas of your skin, or your entire face and pat them in gently.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- Use sunscreen when using during the day.
Star ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Water, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Niacinamide, Arbutin
Full list of ingredients: Water, Ascorbic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Choleth-24, Butylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Methyl Gluceth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Np, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Fullerenes, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, freckles, blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, anti-aging, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.