TW-Real Bifida Ampoule
Improve overall skin health with the TW-Real Bifida Ampoule from Isntree! This ampoule nourishes, strengthens skin barrier, brightens, and improves skin texture. Great for all skin types!
This ampoule has a thin, non-sticky formula and is infused with 88% of concentrated bifida ferment lysate strengthens the skin barrier for elastic skin, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles. It’s also enriched with Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Soybean Ferment Extract, and Rice Ferment Filtrate to protect skin from external aggressors that can prematurely age skin while brightening and evening skin tone and texture.
Cruelty free and formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of the ampoule on the face using the dropper.
- Pat gently for absorption.
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, NiacinamideFull list of ingredients:
Bifida Ferment Lysate,Dipropylene Glycol,Niacinamide,Glycerin,Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract,Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract,Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Hydrolyzed Collagen,Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract,Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract,Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract,Beta-Glucan,Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1,Copper tripeptide-1,Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,Allantoin,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Panthenol,Carbomer,Arginine,Butylene Glycol,Adenosine,Disodium EDTA1,2-Hexanediol,Water,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Wrinkles, fine lines, tired eyes, lack of elasticity, dull skin, uneven skin tone and texture
|pH:||6.0 ± 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.