Tone Up Base Sun Cream SPF50+ / PA+++
Frudia Tone Up Base Sun Cream is a tone-up sunscreen that brightens dull skin tone with UV blocking effect as soon as you put it on.
It contains glutathione and pearl powder, creating a bright, vibrant skin as soon as you apply with strong UV protection and natural tone up effect. It also contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a gentler and more stable form of Vitamin C and together with Tocopherol Acetate (Vit E), this combo will help improve dull skin and skin tone.
It also contains 6 types of fruits seed oil softly permeate into skin and create bright and natural skin without being cakey. It can be also used as tone-up base with its smooth and matt adherence.
The multi-sunscreen naturally covers the skin while providing delicate gloss as it is used as a make-up base as well. In addition, niacinamide, which is a brightening component, is contained to not only instantly correct the skin tone but also brighten up the skin complexion, creating the even, smooth skin texture.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Star ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Glutathione, Adenosine, Pearl powder, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol Acetate
Full list of ingredients: Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Dibutyl Adipate, Dipropylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate Sorbitan Olivate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Lauryl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pearl Powder, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-5 (Rapeseed) Sterols, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glutathione, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Ceteth-5, Ceteth-3, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+ / PA++++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.