A highly concentrated 0.5% pure retinol that builds up tight skin elasticity + a healthy glow to your skin!
No purified water or retinol derivatives. COSRX The Retinol 0.5 Oil is formulated using 0.5% stabilised, pure retinol for powerful anti-aging care. Best for skin accustomed to retinol but still experiencing progressive signs of aging such as loss of elasticity and dryness. For intermediate-level retinol users looking for a highly concentrated, youth booster.
- Pure retinol (Vitamin A) that accelerates collagen production and skin turnover to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
- Plant-derived squalane moisturises and protects the skin from external irritation, and
- Tocotrienol (Super Vitamin E) helps reduce visible signs of aging and skin damage.
This serum targets initial and progressive signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, loss of skin elasticity and moisture, dullness, and acne and breakouts.
HOW TO USE
- Start small and slow! During evening care, apply 1 to 2 drops to hand and tap with fingertips from inside out, let absorb. Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
- * Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol:
- Frequency : use only 2~3 times a week at night
- How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply 1-2 drops to areas of concern. e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Frequency : may apply every other day at night
- How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
- * The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences.
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Star ingredients: Squalane, Retinol(0.5%), Tocotrienols, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients: Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Retinol(0.5%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a photo of the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for mature skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, Saggy skin/skin lacking elasticity, wrinkles, fine lines, anti-aging, acne, breakouts, blemishes, dull skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Good retinol oil, kind of fast results (I have breakouts often and I noticed healing and pealing of the scars after a weekish of use). It is also gentle to your skin, I haven’g had any reaction, although it does sometimes stings a tiny bit when combined with niacinamide
I have been using the Cosrx Retino 0.5% oil for a few weeks. My skin feels and looks better! This oil gives my skin a healthy glow.
I have been using retinol for a while now so my skin was already accustomed to it. This COSRX retinol is super! Doesn't dry out or irritate your skin. Will buy again!
Made my skin feel so clear without that stripping feeling and takes off heavy waterproof mascara so well! definitely worth it
This product works for me.
I got worried at first when it made my face whiter at first my application. I didn’t know that a small amount of it is enough to cover half of my face. I tried it again the next day and was careful to apply it. I use a tiny amount and put them gently (like poking) all over my face using my fingertips. It blended well and didn’t give me an oily face nor flaky make up.
Its good that I bought again to stock :)
One for keeps. I love how it makes my eyes alive. My eyelids become plumpy and feels like I always had a good rest. It feels refreshing.
I’m in my 30s and started noticing wrinkles. I feel like a dried grape (raisin). However, since I started using this product, I feel my face started to come alive and smooth.
One of my new favourites!
This is my first time buying lipmask.
It made my lips rosy and plumpy just in a few nights of using it. I love it! I can’t stop recommending and talking about it to my friends.
Bought this along with the night cream and they definitely do their job at moisturizing. Felt really good on my face.
Bought this along with the Day Cream and they definitely do their job at moisturizing. Felt very nice on my face.
It feels really nice under the eyes and gets into the skin well. Overall a good product.
This 2 in 1 toner feels very cool and hydrating on the face, the application is very nice. But make sure to moisturize after it as it dries up the face just like any other toner ( dryness = a lot of oil buildup = breakouts !! ). Overall it's a really nice toner, really does its job !
This cleanser is great for taking off your makeup even eyeliner and mascara. you don't need an eye makeup remover after this. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and really gets into pores.
I was little surprised by the texture at first until i got use to it now i can not imagine my skincare routine without this product it is just that good.
I love this serum it feel nice and hydrating gives glass skin but i didn’t see a big result with the acne.
I have suffered from back acne for sometime and tried all sort of things. This is gentle wash that doesn’t dry my skin but got rid of my back acne. This with a combination with FRUDIA - What's Wrong Help AC Clear Body Mist it cleared acne and scaring and every time my back flares again i just use those two products and i know i am safe.
I love this cleanser it cleans you skin without stripping you barrier and leaving you skin dry