The Clean Vegan CICA Mask
Barulab The Clean Vegan Cica Mask is a vegan sheet mask formulated with Centella Asiatica that helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin. This repairing sheet mask strengthen the skin's barrier while it heals and comfort rough skin with balanced pH level of 5.5.
Both its formula and sheet are 100% vegan and certified by the Korean Vegan Association.
Cruelty-free-Not tested on animals.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, evenly apply the sheet mask on the face.
- Remove the mask after about 10-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining essence into skin.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Tip: Refrigerate before use for better skin-soothing effects.
Centella asiatica extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica(1000ppm), Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceril-10 Laurate, Citrus Tangerina(Tangerine) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, acne-prone, breakouts|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.