Tea Tree Relief Toner
Calming, moisturising, and skin relief in one.
iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Toner is formulated with 67% Tea Tree leaf water that has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, and 19.5% Centella Asiatica leaf water, that help calm sensitive skin and restore moisture barrier. It also contains 1% portulaca extract that is rich in antioxidants, including Vit A, B1, B2 and C, is highly antibacterial and protects and soothes skin, 6% 6-sprout extracts containing rich organic nutrients and enzymes, protecting the skin from external stimuli, and niacinamide to brighten and even the skin tone.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and apply lightly over face and neck.
- Pat gently to enhance the absorption.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica, Niacinamide, Licorice root extractFull list of ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Water, Centella Asiatica Extract,12-Hexanediol,Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol,Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Brassica oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ormenis Multi caulis Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to Oily skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated, inflamed skin, dehydrated skin, dull skin, uneven skin tone, acne-prone, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.