Tea Tree Relief Serum
Calming, moisturising and skin relief in one bottle!
The iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum is a powerful relief and calming serum formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin. Made with 67% tea tree leaf water, known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits, perfect for soothing and calming troubled skin, and 19.7% centella asiatica extract to soothe and relieve skin of redness, sensitivity, or irritation, and fade acne scars.
This serum is also formulated with niacinamide and adenosine to boost the serum's brightening and anti-wrinkle effects, and 6-sprout extracts to provide abundant moisture and nutrition to the skin.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Smooth onto skin.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
- Use the serum more than once a day, in the morning and evening.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Cellulose Gum, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, Oily, Combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated oily skin, sensitive skin, irritated skin, dull skin, uneven skin tone, acne scars, blemishes, acne-prone, blemish-prone|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.