Supple Preparation Facial Toner UNSCENTED 180ml
This new, unscented version of the cult favorite toner, is the second version of the original toner that excluded all essential oil, which makes it fragrance-free. While the original toner contains non-irritating all natural essential oil, the unscented was made to provide an option for customers’ preference for scents and for those who are sensitive to fragrances/essential oil.
Like the original one, this toner also has a star-studded ingredient list that is perfect for all skin types, and features a soothing blend of plant based extracts, along with hydrating ingredient hyaluronic acid, and the soothing Centella Asiatica.
But now, the formula has been improved to absorb faster, have a lighter texture, and have absolutely no fragrance, thanks to the removal of essential oils. Plus, it's vegan!
Note: These bottles have a slightly yellow-tinted hue due to a process employed to reduce waste during production, but the contents are identical to the formula you know and love.
2020 1st Half W Concept Beauty Winner
2019 Beauty MNL - Best K-Beauty Product
2018 Beauty MNL - Customer's Pick
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply the toner to clean skin.
- Pat with palms for complete absorption.
TIP: Multiple application is recommended for dry areas.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Centella Asiatica ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide-1
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Recommended for:||Those who are sensitive to fragrances/essential oil|
|Skin concern(s):||Inflamed skin, dehydrated skin, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||180ml, 30ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.