Super Matcha Pore Clean Cleansing Gel
Super Matcha Pore Clean Cleansing Gel is a low-pH gel cleanser without sulfate that purifies, tightens and moisturises pores with 62% of Matcha Water, a high-class Macha from Bosung, South Korea.
It is composed of three main layers: 62% matcha water, micro-micellar bubbles enriched with natural BHA and PHA, and a mix of konjac granules, calamine, green tea, and tea tree powders, all to purify the skin.
This cleansing gel removes skin impurities in gentle scrub with 3 types of powder from Konjac Granules, which also softens skin texture. It has a viscous texture that is easy to use only as much as you need and doesn't give a stretchy feeling after cleansing. It forms micro micellar bubbles, deeply cleanses off accumulated impurities layered inside the pores. It dissolves dead skin cells without irritation, contains BHA, PHA ingredients, and white willow bark extract.
Formulated with 20 harmful chemicals, suitable for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Lather up a moderate amount on wet hand, massage on the entire face evenly.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Centella Asiatica, Tea Tree Calamine
Full list of ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (62%), Glycerin, Purified Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Alba Bark Water, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Glacial Water, Carbonated Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Calamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (50Ppm), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Powder, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Capryl Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Mannan, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylpropanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Fragrance
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, enlarged pores, clogged pores, excessive sebum, blackheads, whiteheads
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.