Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Low pH Gel Cleanser
Cleanse your damaged skin while healing it at the same time without irritation.
Some By Mi Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Low pH Gel Cleanser soothes skin and strenghtens skin barrier while repairing and healing damaged skin. 10,000 ppm Black Snail Mucin together with 20,000 ppm Some By Mi's Truecica™ formulation consisting of Centella Asiatica, Tea Tree, Mugwort, Titrated extract of Centella Asiatica enhances the skin's ability to heal itself to repair damaged skin and soothe sensitive skin.
It also contains 17 types of Amino Acids that improve skin barrier, Ceramide protects the skin from external stressors and allow and maintain a firm and plump complexion, and Panthenol repairs fragile skin and build a moisture barrier to lock in skin moisture.
Free of 20 harmful ingredients and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount with clean hands to wet face and neck.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Star ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide, Panthenol, Tea Tree Extract, Mugwort extract (Artemisia Vulgaris Extract)
Full list of ingredients: Water, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Benzyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice (Birch juice), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Dipropylene Glycol, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspartic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Asiaticoside, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Pentylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Histidine, Madecassoside, Cysteine, Methionine, Polygonatum Odoratum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, breakouts, anti-aging, damaged skin barrier, acne-prone
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.