Snail Repair Eye Cream
The Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream is a bestselling all-in-one eye cream that effectively hydrates, brightens, smooths fine lines, nourishes, and protects.
It is formulated with 80% snail mucin known for its repairing, healing and hydration properties. It provides incredible hydration, dramatically firms skin, improves fine lines and wrinkles, while Niacinamide a multi-functional skincare superstar has brightening properties that help improve dark circles around the eyes.
It contains anti-aging ingredients such as Adenosine and copper tripeptide that improves skin elasticity, wrinkles and fine lines, Glycerin and birch sap provide skin with hydration, nourishment and moisture, while Portulaca Oleracea extract that contain soothing and anti-inflammatory properties to calm irritated skin.
Recommended for all skin types,.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, apply to areas that require wrinkle reduction, as well as under the eyes.
- Pat gently to aid absorption.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Betula Alba (Birch Tree) Juice, Copper tripeptide, Adenosine
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyacrylate-13, Palmitic Acid, Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Betula Alba Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Tripeptide-L, Phenoxyethanol
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, skin that needs elasticity|
|Volume (g/ml):||25ml, 15ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.