Snail Bee Ultimate Serum
Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Serum, the skin elasticity protection serum with intensive nutrition and excellent absorption. This serum contains two ultimate ingredients - Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate and Bee Venom - that provide synergy for skin protection, maintain skin balance by forming skin barrier and gives soothing effects to the skin.
Snail secretion filtrate has been fermented by yeast derived from grapes and then filtered. Through fermentation process, it provides more intensive nutrition that helps to give skin elasticity, works to repair skin, clear acne scars, and treat hyper pigmentation and blemishes, while the bee venom in the formula calms and targets breakouts. Tea tree and camellia sinensis leaf waters offer additional soothing and acne-fighting benefits.
The formulation also contains Niacinamide for additional brightening to the skin and Adenosine to provide wrinkle-fighting benefits.
The mild formula contains naturally derived ingredients, is free of fragrance, volatile alcohol, PEGs and has a slightly acidic pH that’s similar to that of the skin.
HOW TO USE
- After toning, dispense a suitable amount with the dropper on cheeks, nose, and forehead drop by drop.
- Smooth onto skin and gently pat until absorbed.
- Follow up with a moisturiser.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Niacinamide (Vit B3),
Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, dull skin caused by pigmentation and blemishes, etc., dry and rough skin, breakouts, acne-prone and bumpy skin, anti-aging, sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||35 ml|
|pH level:||Slightly Acidic pH 5.5|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.