Snail Bee High Content Essence
Sorry, currently out of stock
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence is a multitasking all-in-one essence for various skin concerns containing Snail Secretion Filtrate and Bee Venom that provide synergy for skin protection.
This essence contains ingredients to soothe skin, improves dull skin tone due to dry skin and blemishes, improves skin elasticity and supplies nutrition, maintains skin balance and skin hydration.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate - for skin protection, nourishment and healing of the skin
- Bee Venom - soothes skin and stimulates collagen production
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - moisturises skin
- Niacinamide (Vit B3)- skin tone improvement and nutrition supply
- Adenosine - improve skin elasticity and reduce appearance of wrinkles
Formulated excluding harmful ingredients fundamentally from planning stages, making it suitable even for sensitive skin types! Free of Chemical Fragrance and Chemical Coloring. Cruelty-free.
Recommended for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed skin (after toning).
- Pat the product into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Follow up with your preferred serum and moisturiser.
- For best results, combine with Benton's Snail Bee High Content Lotion and Steam Cream.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Adenosine
Aqua(Water), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Arginine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, dull skin caused by pigmentation and blemishes, etc., dry and rough skin, acne-prone and bumpy skin, anti-aging, sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||60 ml|
|pH level:||Slightly Acidic pH 6|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.