Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask
Use this Multitasking and Soothing sleeping mask and Wake up to calm, clear, and hydrated skin.
This overnight mask is packed with pure, natural ingredients, like 87.26% propolis extract, an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that expedites the healing of acne and skin sensitivities. The formula also contains anti-aging ingredient Adenosine and natural beeswax with therapeutic and moisture-sealing to calm and nourish skin.
The lightweight yet nourishing formula is perfect for oily, combination and normal skin types. As a 3-in-1 mask , you can try it overnight for a repairing and nourishing treatment, as a wash-off mask for a quick complexion and hydration boost, or use it in place of your morning moisturizer.
HOW TO USE
- As an overnight sleeping mask: For the last step of your routine skin care at night, apply an adequate amount to the entire face before bed.
- As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount and spread out evenly. After about 15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water or wipe off with toner.
- As a moisturiser (in the morning): After the last step of your skin care routine, apply as a moisturizer and follow with makeup.
Propolis Extract 87.26%
Full list of ingredients:
Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beeswax, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily, combination and normal skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, acne and breakouts, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||60 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.