Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum
A moisturising and brightening serum, formulated for skin barrier support.
iUNIK Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum is a luxurious moisturising serum with naturally fragrant Rose Centifolia flower water that has instant and intense moisturisation, deep hydration and rebalancing properties, and infused with 50% anti-aging powerhouse Galactomyces. Known for its skin brightening and pore control abilities, Galactomyces is a fermented yeast that also helps to remove dead skin cells and stubborn blackheads.
This serum is also enriched with Adenosine for wrinkle care and Niacinamide for sebum control and brightening properties, making this serum a great all-round anti-aging serum for oily and combination skin types.
Free From: Alcohol, Silicone, Artificial Fragrance, Essential Oils, Sulphates, Parabens
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Smooth onto skin.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
- Use the serum more than once a day, in the morning and evening.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Water, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, acne-prone, excessive sebum, enlarged pores, anti-aging, wrinkles, blackheads/whiteheads, dull skin, uneven skin tone, dehydrated oily skin, dehydrated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.