Rich Moist Soothing Serum
Sorry, currently out of stock
Give your skin that smooth radiant glow throughout the day by replenishing your skin’s moisture levels with this hydrating serum. With a fortifying blend of organic ingredients, including celery, carrot root, and broccoli extract, this serum will maintain your skin's moisture levels without compromising the delicate nature of your skin.
The Rich Moist Soothing Serum is made for soothing sensitive skin. It lowers the surface temperature as it deeply hydrates for the calming & cooling your skin needs. With a mild refreshing, citrus scent, it's perfect for anyone whose skin easily becomes red and inflamed and needs a calming serum.
Hydration is the foundation of skin care. Your skin’s hydration level could be the key factor for long lasting, flawless make up. A well moisturized skin secretes less oils and helps the makeup work with your skin, not against it. When your skin is moisturized on a cellular level and an optimal balance is reached, A hydration barrier supports the health of your skin.
- Those with dry, itchy skin.
- Those with unbalanced, acne-prone skin.
- Those who has easily heated, red skin.
- Those that can’t easily choose their skincare products due to sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply this serum after your essence when your skin is still damp.
- Pump a pea-sized amount of the serum onto clean fingers and smooth over skin, gently patting to help absorption.
- Once the soothing serum has fully absorbed, apply a layer of the soothing cream to the whole face.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Lemon Peel Oil, Lavender OilFull list of ingredients:
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Natto Gum, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-51, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Linalool, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry, combination & normal types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||skin redness, breakouts, dry&tight skin, dehydrated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.