Real Mugwort Clay Mask
Forget about excess oil with this wash-off mask that solves three problems: excess sebum, purify pores, and dead skin cells!
This wash-off mask has six types of clays kaolin, bentonite, ilite, montmorillonite, calcite and Canadian colloidal clay to effectively absorb sebum and waste. It is formulated with 50,000ppm mugwort extract to gently exfoliate, remove pore-clogging dead skin cells and to even out rough texture, and replenishes the skin with moisture instead of sebum and waste, and soothes irritation from environmental factors for clear and refreshed skin.
This claymask is not drying unlike conventional clay masks and is safe to use by sensitive skin types. It contains mugwort extract and oat extract to soothe irritation and inflammation and to replenish moisture levels.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing.
- Apply the clay mask over the entire face, especially enlarged pore areas.
- Sebum and waste in pores begins to absorb to the clay like a magnet.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Star ingredients: Kaolin, Bentonite, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Extract, Illite, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water
Full list of ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Extract, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Illite, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Montmorillonite, Calcite, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Powder, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Methylpropanediol, Algin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated/inflamed skin, acne/breakouts, enlarged pores, excess sebum|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.