Pure Fit Cica Toner
A calming & protective toner. With 7 Cica ingredients that help calm sensitive skin, this toner aids in soothing, moisturising and strengthening to leave the skin healthier and more resilient.
COSRX Pure Fit Cica Toner is ennriched with 81% of CICA-7 Complex, 8 times higher than that in the pre-existing Centella line. This toner strengthens, balances, hydrates and relieves to improve the skin's defenses.
It has a mild, watery texture to prevent stimulation of the skin, rapidly relieves visible redness, and preps just-cleansed skin to better absorbs the products that follow. A daily low stimulation toner perfectly suited for all skin types, even for highly sensitive skin.
COSRX Pure Fit Cica Line is formulated with CICA-7 Complex and Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, a highly concentrated formula which gives the skin a triple calming effect which helps recover and strengthen weakened skin, to break the vicious circle of repeated damage and temporary relief of sensitive skin.
CICA-7 Complex contains one of the highest concentrations of Cica and is infused with 7 Centella ingredients (Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside) to provide an advanced solution for delicate, fragile skin.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, cruelty-free. Free of Parabens, Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance, and Alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently swipe across the face avoiding the eyes and the mouth.
- Gently pat the entire face for better absorption.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, damaged skin, weakened skin barrier, irritated skin, redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.