Pure Fit Cica Serum
With 7 cica ingredients that help calm sensitive skin, this serum provides rapid calming effect and concentrated care for irritated skin.
COSRX Pure Fit Cica Serum is a plant-based serum with 76% highly concentrated CICA-7 Complex that reduces redness and helps to rebuild the healthier foundation of the skin barrier.
COSRX Pure Fit Cica Line is formulated with CICA-7 Complex and Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, a highly concentrated formula which gives the skin a triple calming effect which helps recover and strengthen weakened skin, to break the vicious circle of repeated damage and temporary relief of sensitive skin.
CICA-7 Complex contains one of the highest concentrations of Cica and is infused with 7 Centella ingredients (Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside) to provide an advanced solution for delicate, fragile skin.
It has a non-sticky, light-weight texture penetrates deeply which lets the skin get the soothing effect promptly and effectively.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, cruelty-free. Free of Parabens, Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance, and Alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning, apply two or three drops onto the face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with your moisturiser.
Centella AsiaticaExtract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella AsiaticaRoot Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Centella AsiaticaExtract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella AsiaticaRoot Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer, Polyglyceryl10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, MadecassicAcid, Madecassoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, damaged skin, weakened skin barrier, irritated skin, redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.