Pure Cleansing Oil
Ma:nyo Pure Cleansing oil is a light, nourishing, cleansing oil that does not clog pores and effectively treats blackheads and acne.
This organic cleansing oil is a rich nourishing complex, enriched with essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins. It penetrates deep into the pores, dissolves and impurities, activates the deep cells of the skin, strengthening its protective layer, smoothing wrinkles and improving tone.
This effective, multitasking cleanser removes the makeup and skin impurities while providing essential moisture level.
Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized - never tight or dry.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage.
- Add a bit of water and gently massage your face to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Hazelnut seed oil, Grape Seed Oil, Olive oil, Squalene, Jojoba seed oil, Sunflower oil, Argan oil, Rice Bran Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate, Aloe vera extract, Green Tea extract, Gingko Biloba extract
Full list of ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Grape Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Plant-Derived Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Argan Kernel Oil, Babassu Oil, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rice Bran Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Decyl Glucoside, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, acne-prone|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.