Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream
An eye cream and face cream in one!
The iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream is an anti-aging eye cream that contains propolis extract and Sea Buckthorn Fruit extract. This eye cream can also be used for the entire face!
It is formulated with 40.5% propolis extract to soothe, nourish, moisturise and lift the skin, 9.2% vitamin tree or Sea Buckthorn fruit extract rich in vitamins, rejuvenates tired skin, and intensively supplies nutrients to brighten dark circles and for a more even skin tone, and centella asiatica leaf water to soothe and calm sensitive skin. It also contains Niacinamide and Adenosine for a brighter and more even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
It also contains Idebenone, high in antioxidant, that evens out skin texture and helps improve skin elasticity.
This eye cream has a lightweight, silky texture that allows it to sit perfectly under makeup without smudging.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- As eye cream: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, apply to areas that require wrinkle reduction, as well as under the eyes. Pat gently to aid absorption.
- As face cream: After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount of the cream at the last step of your skincare. Pat into the skin until fully absorbed. Use in the morning and at night. Use sunscreen when using during the day.
Propolis Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree or Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica, Niacinamide, Adenosine, GinsengFull list of ingredients:
Propolis Extract (40.5%), Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (0.2%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acrylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Lactobacillus/Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Potato Extract Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyl/Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose, Distearate, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (300 ppm), Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Caramel, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract,Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl/Hexapeptide-8, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Mature skin, anti-aging, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dull skin, sensitive skin, tired/fatigued skin, dark circles|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.