Want smooth skin with zero irritation?
Pyunkang Yul Peeling Gel is an obagi-type exfoliator is made with gentle ingredients: betain salicylate, derived from sugar beets, effortlessly lifts and rids unwanted skin cells, and allantoin, extracted from comfrey leaves and roots, puts moisture back into skin.
Use once or twice a week for smoother, glowing skin. Recommended for those with dry, flaky skin, easily irritated skin, skin with excessive oil production with frequent blemishes.
Free of fragrance or dye. Cruelty-free and no animal testing.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and pat-drying, apply a proper amount of peeling gel to face avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Gently massage with fingertips in circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner, serum and moisturizer.
Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Quaternium-60, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dry, flaky skin, easily irritated skin, skin with excessive oil production with frequent blemishes|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.