Dermalogy Bio-peel Gauze Peeling Wine
Your daily glass of wine in a jar without the calories! Get a physical and chemical exfoliation all in one product! Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle.
NEOGEN Dermalogy Bio-peel Gauze Peeling Wine contains 30 single-use exfoliating pads soaked in a wine serum containing potent antioxidants like Resveratrol, which comes from red wine and is naturally fermented. Resveratrol has naturally occurring AHAs that help with the exfoliation process and is a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent free radicals from pigmenting or forming wrinkles on your skin.
These patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process, as lactic acid penetrates deep into your pores to clean out pore-clogging debris. These convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave your skin healthier, clearer, smoother and brighter than ever.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling lemon pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine.
- Use twice a week or as needed.
You can view the video on how to use these innovative peeling gauze pads here.
Resveratrol, Blackberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Wine Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tromethamine, YELLOW 5(CI 19140), RED 33(CI 17200), BLUE 1(CI 42090), Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, blemishes, acne scars, anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles, clogged pores, excess sebum, acne-prone, uneven skin texture, rough skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml (30 single use pads)
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.