Mugwort Sheet Mask
The I’M FROM Mugwort Sheet Mask is a hydrating sheet mask that helps calm and soothe irritated, sensitive and troubled skin. Formulated with 91.45% pure Mugwort extract, the mask helps detoxify skin and nourish it with needed vitamins and minerals.
Korean mugwort is a natural herb widely known for its detoxifying properties and ability to restore youth and energy detoxifying effects. This mask with the unique active ingredient provides instant calming and healing effects for the sensitive and troubled skin.
It's 100% plant-based sheet fabric is breathable and adheres to the face very well, making it easy to move around.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and treatment skincare products (serums, ampoules, etc), place the sheet mask on a clean and toned face.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask.
- Tap the essence lightly into the skin for it to fully absorb.
Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Artemisia Princeps Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Carbomer, Arginine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, troubled skin, acne, breakouts
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.