Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask
Sorry, currently out of stock
An anti-inflammatory and cooling care sheet mask – your savior from sunburns!
Whether it be internal or external factors, our skin is exposed to various irritation on a daily basis. Daily care to ease the irritation is important. The Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask is specially designed to calm the skin and soothes irritation with ingredients like willow bark and centella asiatica extracts that decrease sensitivity, and low irritating and cooling ingredient, Erythritol, to rapidly lower the skin’s temperature and reduce irritation.
The sheet mask itself is made from bamboo charcoal to draw out impurities from pores, which is perfect for those with large pores. The soft rayon sheet will provide comfort when wearing it on the face and the bamboo charcoal powder helps cleanse the pore and keep the blackheads away.
- For skin that is easily heated due to irritation.
- For oily skin with active sebum secretion.
- For skin that frequently undergoes facial extraction
2019 Beauty MNL - Best Reviewed Mask
HOW TO USE
- Before opening, lightly rub the packaging to saturate the sheet with the essence.
- After cleansing and toning, place the sheet on clean/toned face.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask.
- Tap the essence lightly for it to fully absorb.
Erythritol, Willow bark extract, Centella Asiatica extractFull list of ingredients:
Aqua(Water), Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Arginine, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Betaine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Sunburns, heated skin, irritated/inflamed skin, sensitized skin (skin that frequently undergoes facial extraction), excessive sebum, blackheads|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.