Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
Have a good morning! Have a good skin! A gentle gel type cleanser with mildly acidic pH level that does not irritate the skin, but it definitely does its job in removing all impurities from the skin, perfect for your morning wash!
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser has a slightly acidic pH level that helps maintain healthy skin by restoring the skin's optimal pH level and protecting the skin from outer irritants. It cleanses the skin without stripping feeling and leaves the skin to its most supple, glowy refreshed, and clean texture.
It is formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a skin-happy pH of 5!
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. This gel cleanser excludes all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup.
- Begin with wet hands and face.
- Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- If you wore makeup, we recommend you to do first cleansing step with cleansing oil/cream/water before use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as second cleanser.
- If you didn't wear makeup, you can only use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser.
- You can use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as a body wash.
- Not only can use at morning cleansing routine, also can use at night time cleansing routine.
Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf OilFull list of ingredients:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.