Lotus Water Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream is a gentle moisturizer that enhances the look and hydrates your skin with only clean ingredients sourced from nature for sensitive and dry skin.
This cream contains 23 essential ingredients. Free of harmful and unnecessary additives, lotus water takes up 75% of Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream’s ingredients – greater than its other content of purified water. Active ingredients that effectively help boost moisture make up more than 95% of the Lotus Water Cream.
Lotus water extract has a remarkable ability to self-purify. Though rooted in mud, the lotus flower blooms gracefully due to its special ability to self-purify and cleanse. With high content of lotus flower extract, this cream absorbs damaging toxins out of your skin for a clearer and cleaner complexion. AquaxylTM - just as birch trees grow in damp regions and has powerful water retention rate, aquaxylTM moisturizes dry skin from the inside out layer by layer. High contents of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) further enhances moisture retention and prevents dryness or dehydration.
Additionally, Kaempferol, a well-known antioxidant helps restore balance and has anti-aging properties.
100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free. 100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids. 100% Vegan, Clean, Natural Ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing and toning, and use of treatment products.
- Dispense cream unto palm and apply gently over skin.
- If skin is particularly dry, apply a thicker layer for added moisture.
- Pick and choose the type of information you want to put on your cream with our stickers. Stickers are re-usable. Plant-based ink is used. Biodegradable and recycled paper is used.
Lotus flower extract, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol
Full list of ingredients:
Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Water, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Trideceth10, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dryness, dehydrated skin, dull skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.