Keratin LPP Shampoo 530ml
The Sulfate-Free LADOR Keratin LPP Shampoo contains mild surfactants (Cocamidopropyl Betaine & Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate), Jojoba, Avocado, Argan & Camellia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk & Sodium Hyaluronate to clean your hair gently while nourishing it.
The slightly acid formula (pH 6.0) is perfect for damaged, dry hair or hair with irritated surface due to alkaline treatments, for example dyeing or perm. It neutralizes the hair pH value. Furthermore, this shampoo cleanses thoroughly and gently at the same time because of the nutrition it gives to the hair. It moisturizes and creates healthy shiny hair.
Free of Parabens, Silicone, Silicone Oil, Sulfates.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wet your hair with lukewarm water, apply an adequate amount of shampoo and gently massage it into your hair.
- Finally, rinse your hair.
Watch here on how to use La'dor Keratin LPP Shampoo.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lauramide DEA, Lauramine Oxide, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Parfum, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Dipropylene Glycol, Zein, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Lysmeral, Hydroxycitronellal
|Recommended for/Hair care properties:||Extremely damaged hair, dry hair, Anti-Frizz, Moisture, Nutrition, Shine, Strengthening|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.