Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Sorry, currently out of stock
A 3-in-1 face mask: Removes Sebum + Brightens Skin + Treats Blemishes!
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a clay mask formulated with Jeju Volcanic clusters to intensely absorb excess oil and cleanse pores. These clean Jeju volcanic ingredients, made from hardened lava and are excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt, deeply cleanse pores to purify your skin. It delivers minerals deep inside your skin, brightens and clarifies your skin tone, and creates an ideal texture to prep it for makeup application.
The fine, porous structure of Jeju volcanic clay strongly absorbs sebum inside pores. It removes impurities and give your skin a clear and complete look.
Super volcanic clay vs. Original volcanic clay:
- Super volcanic pore clay mask: Great for treating pores!
- Volcanic pore clay mask (Original): Great for controlling sebum!
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, gently apply onto dry face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
Volcanic Ejecta (Volcanic Ash), Titanium Dioxide, Zinc OxideFull list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash(Jeju Volcanic Cluster), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pvp, Dextrin, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oi and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Oily sebum, excessive sebum, blemishes, acne scars, dark spots, enlarged pores, clogged pores, uneven skin tone
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.