Hydro LPP Treatment 530ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Silicone-Free Hydro LPP Treatment contains Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen (rich in protein) and makes your hair stronger in the long term. The product also makes your hair smooth and soft and prevents split ends.
The slightly acid formula (pH 5.5) is perfect for damaged, dry hair or hair with irritated surface due to alkaline treatments, for example dyeing or perm. It neutralizes the hair pH value. Furthermore, by containing vegetable oil the treatment moisturizes your hair and provides essential nutrients which make your hair look healthy and shiny. Finally, the small protein particles fill up the damaged hair surface and strengthen your hair.
Note: The alcohols contained are fatty alcohols, which differ from normal, harmful alcohol. In contrast to denatured alcohol, for example, fatty alcohol even helps to make the hair smoother.
Watch here and learn more about La'dor Hydro LPP Treatment.
Free of Parabens, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
Daily Use: After shampooing, take an adequate amount, apply it to your hair and massage gently. After 1-2 minutes rinse your hair.
Intensive Treatment: After shampooing, take an adequate amount, apply it to your hair and spread it. Wear a plastic cap for an even more intensive care. After 10-15 minutes rinse your hair.
Watch here on how to use La'dor Hydro LPP Treatment.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Glycerin, Octyldodeceth-20, Octyldodeceth-16, Benzophenone-9, Hydrolyzed Collagen, C12-18 Dialkyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate
|Recommended for/Hair care properties:||Extremely damaged hair, dry hair, Anti-Frizz, Moisture, Nutrition, Shine, Strengthening|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.