Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream
Calm down the intense summer heat! A cooling relief for heated angry skin! A lightweight, cooling, non-oily, gel cream moisturiser that immerses skin in hydration.
This moisturiser is in the Hydrium Curation of COSRX which features Vitamin B5, also known as Panthenol, as key ingredient. Vitamin B5 has moisturising, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type, even for sensitive skin.
COSRX Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream contains Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract that provide cooling relief to soothe redness, blemishes, and sun burns while the formula refreshes oily, heated skin.
This moisturiser is cooling and lightweight, its jelly texture makes this cream the ideal choice for hot, humid climates. It’s also great for any post-workout routine!
Perfect for those with oily skin, it absorbs quickly and delivers instant hydration with a fresh finish.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. This gel cream excludes all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol and animal ingredients (Vegan).
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin evenly over the face before sunscreen or as the last step in your nighttime routine.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night
Tip: Pair it with the brand’s Hydrium Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule for an ultra-calming and hydrating cocktail.
Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol), Camellia Sinensis (Tea plant) Leaf Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Allantoin
Water, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Allantoin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hibicus Esculentus Extract, Lupinun Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Redness, blemishes, sunburns, irritated skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone, heated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.