Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ / PA++++
A moisture cooling sun gel that contains an eight-layer hyaluronic acid for long-lasting moisture!
Why does sunscreen need to have hyaluronic acid?
Our skin can be damaged easily by strong UV rays, and hyaluronic acid prevents dehydration and helps maintain the level of moisture necessary for healthy skin.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++ is a broad spectrum sunscreen is a moisturizing, cream gel chemical sunscreen that is formulated with hyaluronic acid. It's chemical filters not only protect the skin against the harmful sun rays, but this sun cream gel also contains 8 different types and 3 different molecule sizes of hyaluronic acid that lock in moisture and provides intensive hydration to the skin, even in dry environment such as air conditioned or heated spaces.
It is also formulated with Astaxanthin that are natural cartenoids that help to strengthen and improve the skin's elasticity by providing nourishment to the skin, Centella Asiatica extract with anti-inflammatory properties that provides fast relief to irritated, sensitive skin, Fig fruit extract which makes skin smooth and silky soft, and Ceramide that replenishes the skin's moisture.
It has a soft, moisture, lotion-like application that adheres to the skin with a refereshing, light finish.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica, Fig extract, Tocopherol, Ceramide
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Polysilicone-15, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-10, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, combination-dry, dry skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF50+ / PA++++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.