Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
Feel the supple skin all day long! This intensely hydrating cream boosts moisture content in your skin and seals it inside, protecting your skin from further loss of hydration.
It is highly concentrated with Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree/Sea Buckthorn) water and hyaluronic acid, which makes it a nourishing moisturizer perfect for dry/dehydrated skin as hyaluronic acid holds on to moisture and keeps the skin hydrated. Hyaluronic acid also helps reduce the apperance of fine wrinkles by filling in the skin with moisture, creating that plump, youthful look.
Without feeling oily or heavy, this intensively hydrating cream makes the skin feel soft like clouds and provides long-lasting moisture. The skin will look much plumper, smoother, and more glowy.
COSRX kept the ingredient list short and simple and exclude all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin.
Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Cruelty FREE. Parabens FREE. Sulfates FREE. Phthalates FREE. Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin evenly over the face before sunscreen or as the last step in your nighttime routine.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night
Tip: Use after COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence to provide moisture and get plump, youthful skin.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (Sea buckthorn/Vitamin Tree), Sodium Hyaluronate
Full list of ingredients:
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry, combination, normal skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, dry&tight skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.