Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
This hydrating face cream is formulated with 5 types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular sizes to provide moisture to the skin. It also improves the oil & moisture balance of the skin, through glycerin and hyaluronic acid that provides abundant moisture and nourishment to the skin, and prevents moisture evaporation by drawing in moisture from air.
Additionally, it contains Centella Asiatica extract, Green Tea extract, and licorice root extract that soothes irritated skin and cools down the skin's temperature. Betaine, Sodium PCA and phytosqualene keeps the skin moisturised for long hours by forming a moisture protective film that prevents the evaporation of moisture.
It has a non-sticky, elastic moisture gel texture that softly penetrates into the skin.
Ideal for those with dehydrated oily skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use at the last step of your skin care routine.
- Apply the appropriate amount and spread evenly on the face.
Star ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Centella Asiatica extract, Green Tea extract, Licorice root extract, Sodium PCA
Full list of ingredients: Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vp Copolymer, Tydalose, Sodium Hyperon, 5 Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Skullcap Extract, Licorice Extract, Green Tea Extract, Common Purslane Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Hydroxy , Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (0.1 Ppm), Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate (0.01 Ppm), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Squalane, Propanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated oily skin, irritated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.