The I’M FROM Honey Mask is a premium wash-off mask made with 38.7% pure honey from Jirisan, one of the areas most abundant with wild herbs in Korea.
Honey is a natural humectant and antimicrobial, hydrating the skin while preventing acne by clearing out any dirt, bacteria, and oil. In addition, this mask also features other buzz-worthy ingredients like the antibacterial Propolis, moisturising Macadamia Nut Oil and skin-plumping Bee Venom to help rebuild a healthier skin barrier. The result is brighter, more moisturised, and firmer skin that's nourished and protected from environmental stressors.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply to the dry face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow with toner and the rest of your skincare routine.
Tip: For deep nourishing, you can leave the mask on your face for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Honey, Propolis extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Bee Venom
Honey, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propolis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Bee Venom, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, dry&flaky skin, irritated skin, tired skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.