Herb Green Cleansing Oil
Ma:nyo Pure Cleansing oil is a light, nourishing, cleansing oil that does not clog pores. It contains various plant-based oils such as Olive Fruit Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sage Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Eucalyptus oil that are rich, healthy and nourishing essential natural oils.
This effective, multitasking cleanser removes the makeup and skin impurities while providing essential moisture level.
This cleansing oil is was formulated for those with troubled skin and acne-prone skin types in mind. It contains ingredients such as green tea, tea tree, mugwort to calm and soothe the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized - never tight or dry.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage.
- Add a bit of water and gently massage your face to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Green Tea Leaf Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sage Oil, Mugwort Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Papaya Fruit Extract, Green Tea water and extract, Mugwort extract
Full list of ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Olibanum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.