Gummy Sheet Mask Hyaluron Sticker
ABIB Gummy Sheet Mask Hyaluron Sticker is a microfiber sheet mask with excellent adhesion that provides the skin with particularly intensive moisture. Thanks to the special cloth and the perfect fit, the ingredients of the sheet mask can be perfectly absorbed by the skin. Three different forms of hyaluronic acid and the extract from the blue agave provide a special moisture boost so that the skin shines after the application. Meanwhile, tiger grass soothes the skin and soothes redness for a perfectly even and well-groomed complexion.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arginine, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xylitylglucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anhydroxylitol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for dry and dry combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, dry & tight skin, flaky skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.