Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker
ABIB Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker is a microfiber sheet mask with an excellent cooling effect. It contains a concentrated essence to help prevent problems such as excessive sebum, inflammation and premature aging. It helps against acne and soothes skin that is extremely sensitive. The sheet mask is ideal for skin that is prone to blemishes such as pimples.
Heartleaf / Houttuynia Cordata, also known as Heart-Shaped Houttuynie, has a particularly anti-inflammatory effect and has therefore been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many years. The naturally occurring flavonoids in the Heartleaf activate different cell types of the immune system and thus help fight skin impurities, among other things.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Heartleaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Squalane
Full list of ingredients: Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated skin, excessive sebum, acne, blemishes|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.