Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash
This powder cleanser is moist as a low pH cleanser and refreshing as a scrub. Green Tea Powder effective in cleansing and soothing guarantees refreshing use. Papain Enzyme, Coconut-derived Surfactant, and Baking Soda gently melt away blackheads, impurities and dead skin cells for brighter and smoother skin.
It contains Green Tea Powder, a powerful antioxidant, rich in Vitamin A, C, and E, that calms and improves the skin tone and is effective in purifying and clearing the skin; Papain that effectively exfoliates the skin without any irritation; Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda), a soft and gentle exfoliating agent that is effective in deeply penetrating and cleansing the pores to remove blackheads and improve the skin’s texture; and Amino Acid surfactant derived from coconut that is excellent at retaining moisture in the skin.
Ethanol-free. Silicon oil-free. Artificial-coloring-free. Artificial-fragrance-free. Cruelty-Free. Vegan-Friendly.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense an appropriate amount on wet hands and work into a lather using warm water.
- Place the foam over the face, cleanse in a gentle massaging motion and rinse off with water.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, PapainFull list of ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, dull skin, uneven skin tone and texture, clogged pores
|pH:||7.0 ± 0.5|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.