Green Tangerine Vita C Toner Pad
Getting that extra glow on your skin has never been easier. Replace your toner with our ‘5-in-1’ toner pad. All it takes is one quick swipe to exfoliate, moisturize, brighten, tone, and clarify.
Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Toner Pad is a 5-in-1 multi-benefit formula that delivers effective brightening results to give you glowing, clearer skin thanks to green tangerine extract, which is 10x more concentrated in vitamin C derivatives than a standard tangerine! These vitamin C toner pads also include hyaluronic acid - which has a low molecular weight - to deliver hydration deeper into the skin. Other natural acids from real fruit extracts like lemon and bilberry further help to gently exfoliate without harsh stripping effects.
These convenient, easy-to-use toning pads are perfect for a low-effort, maximum impact skin care routine. Plus, you can use as a targeted mask for areas with hyperpigmentation - simply press a pad on your face and leave for ~10 minutes.
SAFE FORMULA FOR GENTLE EXFOLIATION: Goodal does not use chemical exfoliants (AHA and BHA) that are harsh on your skin. This Vita C Toner Pad offers the safest formula by only using natural acids derived from real fruits (lemon, bilberry, sugar cane, bergamot, orange, etc).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, gently swipe a pad over the entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- Use a toning pad in place of your regular toner twice a day (AM and PM).
- There is no need to wash afterwards; follow with serums/ampoules or a moisturizer.
Tip: The pads work to gently exfoliate or help fade dark spots on your body as well.
Star ingredients: Green tangerine extract, Niacinamide, Ascorbic acid, Hyaluronic acid
Full list of ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Choleth-24, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citrus Tangerina Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Parfum, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for combination and dry skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, (hyper)pigmentation, blemishes & dark spots, acne scars, uneven skin tone, freckles, anti-aging
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.