Green Tangerine Vita C Serum Sheetmask
Brighten and hydrate skin quickly and effectively with this single-use sheet mask.
Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Serum is a form-fitting sheet mask is soaked in a concentrated vitamin C serum formulated with 70% green tangerine extract that will provide immediate brightening and hydration with added benefits from niacinamide, centella asiatica and sodium hyaluronate. See the same results as the serum, but FASTER!
The vitamin C serum contains 70% green tangerine extract, which is rich in nutrients and vitamin C derivatives which help fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It’s also formulated with niacinamide and arbutin to further brighten, centella asiatica and green tea extracts to calm, and sodium hyaluronate to deeply hydrate. Overall this is a more gentle, lightweight and approachable vitamin C formulation.
The flexible Tencel fiber technology of the mask keeps a tight fit without being troublesome or irritating, and allows the sheet masks to transfer every drop of serum from the sleeve to your face. The thin, flexible sheet masks create a custom fit for your face. 100% natural. Non-irritating. Environmental-friendly.
FREE OF 20 HARMFUL INGREDIENTS: FREE of mineral oils, parabens, synthetic fragrances.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply the mask.
- Open package and remove sheet mask gently.
- Carefully adjust the mask to your face contour, smoothing with fingers for an even fit.
- Wear mask for 10-20 minutes, depending on preference.
- Remove mask after desired wear time, and pat any remaining formula into the skin.
Star ingredients: Green tangerine extract, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Diglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Citrus Tangerina Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Allantoin, Caffeine, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Parfum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthophylls, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes & dark spots, acne scars, uneven skin tone, anti-aging, wrinkles, fine lines
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.