Green Grape Pore Control Scrub Cleansing Foam
Frudia Green Grape Pore Control Scrub Cleansing Foam is a refreshing cleansing foam that cleans the pores.
It is a natural seed scrub with green grape extract that helps wash out impurities and remove dead skin cells and has a gentle exfoliating effect on the skin that prevents the accumulation of excess sebum.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a small amount of the cleanser onto your hand.
- Lather it up with a little bit of water and then massage the face with the created foam.
- Then rinse thoroughly with water.
Star ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed oil
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betain, PEG-32, Sorbitane Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morrocan Lava Clay, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globus Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Excess sebum, enlarged pores|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.