Glow Serum: Propolis + Niacinamide
This is a honey-like serum for a glowing, radiant honey skin. Beauty of Joseon created this serum especially for acne-prone skin, to combat acne, calm breakouts and heal flare ups, skin irritations and inflammations. This serum is enriched with naturally-derived Hanbang (traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients for a brighter skin. It contains 60% propolis extract, a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredient that not only calms and soothes irritated skin, but also improves cell turnover to heal troubled skin, with Tamanu oil, tea tree and betaine salicylate (BHA) to combat acne. It also has Niacinamide, an ingredient that brightens, evens and revitalises the complexion, and turmeric that is rich in anti-oxidants and protects the skin from free radical damage for healthy, supple and bright skin.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial color, alcohol, silicone, mineral oil and essential oils.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Smooth onto skin.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
- Use the serum more than once a day, in the morning and evening.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Tamanu oil, Betanie Salicylate (BHA), Tea tree extract, TurmericFull list of ingredients:
Propolis Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Seed Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Octanediol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin and ideal for acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, enlarged pores, excessive sebum, irritated/inflamed skin, breakouts/acne, uneven skin tone, acne scars|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.